Cost of living in Sete Lagoas, Brazil compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 10465.915 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sete Lagoas (Brazil) is 22% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 84,239,642 (R$ 8,049) in Sete Lagoas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 68,800,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 2.50TL (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bucharest costs 106,167 lei (20 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Karachi costs ₨10,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Colombo costs 450 ₨ (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Accra costs GH₵4.08 (42 minutes ago)