Cost of living in Seremban, Malaysia compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 7585.148 IRR / MYR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seremban (Malaysia) is 18% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 64,700,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 52,902,611 (RM6,974) in Seremban.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €9 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose, California costs $140 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rennes costs €14 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Miri costs RM120 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Juan costs $350 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tucson, Arizona costs $757 (about 1 hour ago)