Cost of living in Seremban, Malaysia compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 8746.311 IRR / MYR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seremban (Malaysia) is 5% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 68,500,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 65,118,851 (RM7,445) in Seremban.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Coimbatore costs ₨10,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨30,495 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥320 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Addis Ababa costs 450,000 Birr (about 2 hours ago)