Cost of living in Seremban, Malaysia compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 7679.732 IRR / MYR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seremban (Malaysia) is 15% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 65,900,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 56,162,769 (RM7,313) in Seremban.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Stara Zagora costs 350 лв (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $32 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)