Cost of living in Seremban, Malaysia compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 10606.481 IRR / MYR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seremban (Malaysia) is 7% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 77,107,244 (RM7,270) in Seremban to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 72,400,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €600 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $55 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 15,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Liege costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $305 (about 2 hours ago)