Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,141 prices entered by 200 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 27.775 IRR / KRW *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 83% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 71,591,959 (₩2,577,585) in Seoul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 39,062,500 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.20 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cuiabá costs R$ 4.10 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,000,000,000,000,000,026,575,110,144 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €560 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vladivostok costs руб 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jubail costs ﷼ 639 (about 2 hours ago)