Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 979 prices entered by 264 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 34.355 IRR / KRW *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 123% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 151,533,782 (₩4,410,784) in Seoul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 67,900,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,728 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Washington D.C. costs $3.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 2,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Babylon, New York costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Taipei costs 60,000 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Irkutsk costs руб 17,254 (about 2 hours ago)