Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,026 prices entered by 176 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 27.446 IRR / KRW *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 82% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 88,682,486 (₩3,231,159) in Seoul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,828,125 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $3,010 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩90,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ahmedabad costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boston, Massachusetts costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Arlington, Texas costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in London, Ontario costs C$800 (about 1 hour ago)