Cost of living in Sendai, Japan compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 134%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 301.097 IRR / JPY *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sendai (Japan) is 71% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 121,365,200 (¥403,076) in Sendai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 71,000,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saharanpur costs ₨52 (13 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Utrecht costs €1,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨200 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 60 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Silkeborg costs kr373,998 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨30 (about 2 hours ago)