Cost of living in Semarang, Indonesia compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.423 IRR / IDR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Semarang (Indonesia) is 13% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 44,303,639 (Rp 18,281,046) in Semarang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 39,062,500 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 300 Ft (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Muzaffarpur costs ₨7 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Antwerp costs €40 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 499 Kč (39 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨5.63 (42 minutes ago)