Cost of living in Sattahip, Thailand compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2015. Exchange rate: 917.666 IRR / THB *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sattahip (Thailand) is 6% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 51,609,485 (56,240 ฿) in Sattahip to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,828,125 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.50 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Goiânia costs R$ 2.70 (about 1 hour ago)