Cost of living in Sattahip, Thailand compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 1209.183 IRR / THB *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sattahip (Thailand) is 27% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 94,694,794 (78,313 ฿) in Sattahip to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 74,600,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $50 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $10 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Shenzhen costs 元3,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,500 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abbotsford costs C$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brussels costs €21,000 (about 1 hour ago)