Cost of living in Satkhira, Bangladesh compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 506.512 IRR / BDT *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Satkhira (Bangladesh) is about the same as in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 69,400,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 67,248,702 (Taka 132,768) in Satkhira.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bursa costs 26TL (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Peterborough costs £379 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lahore costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$1.00 (about 2 hours ago)