Cost of living in Satkhira, Bangladesh compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 410.241 IRR / BDT *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Satkhira (Bangladesh) is 7% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 69,300,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 64,175,532 (Taka 156,434) in Satkhira.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$450 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €50 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 250 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tiruchchirappalli costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)