Cost of living in Satkhira, Bangladesh compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 505.536 IRR / BDT *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Satkhira (Bangladesh) is about the same as in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 65,800,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 63,688,466 (Taka 125,982) in Satkhira.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $50 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $13 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €14 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (7 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jhansi costs ₨20,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling4,000 (13 minutes ago)