Cost of living in Sarnia, Canada compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 24011.546 IRR / CAD *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sarnia (Canada) is 49% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 72,594,256 (C$3,023) in Sarnia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,828,125 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Novosibirsk costs руб 1,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kolkata costs ₨15,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muar costs RM2.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,900 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manaus costs R$ 3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$300 (about 1 hour ago)