Cost of living in Sarnia, Canada compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 24270.464 IRR / CAD *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sarnia (Canada) is 49% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 58,395,970 (C$2,406) in Sarnia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 39,062,500 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Riverside, California costs $3.30 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kelowna costs C$85 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richards Bay costs R 200 (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Perth costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$800 (about 2 hours ago)