Cost of living in Sarnia, Canada compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 29193.554 IRR / CAD *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sarnia (Canada) is 118% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 135,326,648 (C$4,635) in Sarnia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 62,000,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Enschede costs €5.00 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Saskatoon costs C$2.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$27 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,700 lei (about 1 hour ago)