Cost of living in Sari, Iran compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan and Sari have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan or the parallel street rate in Sari.
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017.
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sari (Iran) is 6% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 68,200,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 64,275,650 in Sari.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salvador costs R$ 220 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,931 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,626 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 1,300 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 300 (31 minutes ago)