Cost of living in Saransk, Russia compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 575.230 IRR / RUB *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saransk (Russia) is 70% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 82,937,333 (руб 144,181) in Saransk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,828,125 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São José dos Campos costs R$ 100 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fortaleza costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riga costs €3.69 (about 1 hour ago)