Cost of living in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 588 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 17560.314 IRR / BAM *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 8% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 48,828,125 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 44,847,653 (2,554KM) in Sarajevo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 600 kn (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €19 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €0.55 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erzurum costs 12TL (24 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4,828 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 22TL (39 minutes ago)