Cost of living in São Tomé, Sao Tome and Principe compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.717 IRR / STD *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Tomé (Sao Tome and Principe) is about the same as in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 64,423,205 (37,516,606 Dobra) in São Tomé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 63,600,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 6,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,626 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oakland, California costs $4.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $3.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Utrecht costs €18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cluj-Napoca costs 5.40 lei (about 1 hour ago)