Cost of living comparison between São Paulo, Brazil and Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 9,572 prices entered by 1,340 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 8976.977 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Paulo (Brazil) is 58% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 92,486,588 (R$ 10,303) in São Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 58,593,750 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Szeged costs 11,000 Ft (19 minutes ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Bangkok costs 100 ฿ (28 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Chengdu costs 元13 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Baku costs 0.70 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rajahmundry costs ₨10,165 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Sebastian costs €0.06 (about 2 hours ago)