Cost of living in São Paulo, Brazil compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 116%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 6,780 prices entered by 954 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 11408.455 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Paulo (Brazil) is 91% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 144,027,890 (R$ 12,625) in São Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 75,300,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kansas City, Missouri costs $5.99 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $3,253 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 6.00 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (about 2 hours ago)