Cost of living in São Luís, Brazil compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 301 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 10396.320 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Luís (Brazil) is 27% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 87,686,980 (R$ 8,434) in São Luís to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 68,800,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$13,990 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amman costs Dinar 25 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maui costs $45 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $712 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨6,099 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Sacramento, California costs $0.00 (39 minutes ago)