Cost of living in São Luís, Brazil compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 326 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 11418.190 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Luís (Brazil) is 43% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 96,657,681 (R$ 8,465) in São Luís to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 67,800,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Shanghai costs 元3,488 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Riga costs €40 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oshawa costs C$10 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sacramento, California costs $23,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in La Paz costs Mex$ 17 (about 2 hours ago)