Cost of living in São José dos Campos, Brazil compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 358 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 9745.674 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São José dos Campos (Brazil) is 11% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 73,311,173 (R$ 7,522) in São José dos Campos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 66,000,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Stockholm costs 1.00 kr (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $1,017 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $77 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元150 (about 2 hours ago)