Cost of living comparison between Sao Joao del Rei, Brazil and Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 10043.359 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sao Joao del Rei (Brazil) is 8% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 39,062,500 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 35,768,804 (R$ 3,561) in Sao Joao del Rei.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rochester, New York costs $9 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,690 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Medina costs ﷼ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)