Cost of living in Sao Joao del Rei, Brazil compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 10715.996 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sao Joao del Rei (Brazil) is about the same as in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 73,300,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 72,530,363 (R$ 6,768) in Sao Joao del Rei.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $754 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Le Mans costs €230 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$300 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chittagong costs Taka 300 (36 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Athens costs €4.60 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)