Cost of living in Sao Joao de Meriti, Brazil compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 10653.280 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sao Joao de Meriti (Brazil) is 42% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 104,678,290 (R$ 9,826) in Sao Joao de Meriti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 73,600,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nice costs €409 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Burlington, Vermont costs $101 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Orlando, Florida costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)