Cost of living in São Carlos, Brazil compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 11226.782 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Carlos (Brazil) is 28% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 93,615,234 (R$ 8,339) in São Carlos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 73,100,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $915 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €9 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Larnaca costs €30 (37 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Flint, Michigan costs $129 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $15 (42 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $5,053 (about 1 hour ago)