Cost of living in São Carlos, Brazil compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 259 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 10585.241 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Carlos (Brazil) is 13% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 44,196,542 (R$ 4,175) in São Carlos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 39,062,500 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bristol costs £20 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 40 lei (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 120 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brno costs 549 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €280 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nice costs €0.70 (about 1 hour ago)