Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 162%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 275 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 10818.520 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil) is 61% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 114,860,941 (R$ 10,617) in São Bernardo do Campo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 71,400,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.00 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Johor Bahru costs RM2.66 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macapá costs R$ 25 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 260 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Arlington, Texas costs $0.67 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (40 minutes ago)