Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 216%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 176 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 10214.928 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil) is 49% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 72,904,398 (R$ 7,137) in São Bernardo do Campo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,828,125 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 9KM (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php250 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Corfu costs €1.48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Trento costs €1.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)