Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo, Brazil compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 481 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 9745.674 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo (Brazil) is 55% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 109,663,661 (R$ 11,253) in Santos, Sao Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 70,800,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nanchang costs 元140,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Glasgow costs £656 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,200 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €2,400 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €30 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (32 minutes ago)