Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo, Brazil compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 125%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 385 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 10752.938 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo (Brazil) is 72% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 111,228,434 (R$ 10,344) in Santos, Sao Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 64,800,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Timisoara costs 15 lei (1 minute ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Dalian costs 元3.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $129 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 4,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Gurgaon costs ₨113 (about 2 hours ago)