Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo, Brazil compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 466 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 9503.695 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo (Brazil) is 54% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 75,132,231 (R$ 7,906) in Santos, Sao Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,828,125 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨6,055 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €15 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $13 (39 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b45 (40 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 0.00 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)