Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,390 prices entered by 200 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 849.517 IRR / DOP *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 49% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 100,905,679 (RD$ 118,780) in Santo Domingo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 67,600,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 10,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,100 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Manila costs Php900 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Moscow costs руб 96 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$56 (about 1 hour ago)