Cost of living in Santo André, Brazil compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 11366.872 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santo André (Brazil) is 53% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 106,160,856 (R$ 9,339) in Santo André to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 69,500,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 700 ﷼ (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 350,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Manila costs Php750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Exeter costs £399 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kano costs 500 ₦ (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wonju costs ₩5,000 (about 2 hours ago)