Cost of living in Santo André, Brazil compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 320 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 11481.780 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santo André (Brazil) is 56% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 109,318,913 (R$ 9,521) in Santo André to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 69,900,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Fargo costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Coimbra costs €23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 400 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Accra costs GH₵8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,694 (about 2 hours ago)