Cost of living in Santiago, Philippines compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 648.563 IRR / PHP *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago (Philippines) is 12% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 62,900,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 55,118,349 (Php84,985) in Santiago.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Bergen costs kr 13 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 40 (5 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Grand Turk, Turks and Caicos Islands costs $6 (14 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Leeds costs £9 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,576 (19 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Cambridge costs £8 (27 minutes ago)