Cost of living in Santiago del Estero, Argentina compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 1937.407 IRR / ARS *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago del Estero (Argentina) is 21% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 74,900,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 59,000,217 (ARS $30,453) in Santiago del Estero.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 4,000,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 11,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 8,000 kn (about 2 hours ago)