Cost of living in Santiago del Estero, Argentina compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 2079.485 IRR / ARS *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago del Estero (Argentina) is 25% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 58,593,750 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 44,137,389 (ARS $21,225) in Santiago del Estero.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kraków costs 100 zł (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiang Mai costs 30,000 ฿ (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 150 Kč (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 8,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 800 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bristol costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)