Cost of living in Santiago del Estero, Argentina compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 11, 2015. Exchange rate: 2042.413 IRR / ARS *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago del Estero (Argentina) is 26% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 48,828,125 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 36,045,919 (ARS $17,649) in Santiago del Estero.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr525 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €9 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$11 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $12 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,287 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,100 (about 1 hour ago)