Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 176 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 851.822 IRR / DOP *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 34% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 96,428,263 (RD$ 113,202) in Santiago de los Caballeros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 72,000,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $60 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $869 (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rome costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 400 (about 1 hour ago)