Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 207 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 702.640 IRR / DOP *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 10% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 82,149,694 (RD$ 116,916) in Santiago de los Caballeros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 74,500,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3.50 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €5.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aberdeen costs £6.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naples costs €500 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bologna costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,000TL (about 2 hours ago)