Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba, Cuba compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 163%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 35237.000 IRR / CUC *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba (Cuba) is 18% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 84,206,794 (2,390 CUC) in Santiago de Cuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 71,100,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macapá costs R$ 25 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 260 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Arlington, Texas costs $0.67 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,500 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,000 (43 minutes ago)