Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba, Cuba compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 173%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 42090.000 IRR / CUC *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba (Cuba) is 22% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 87,160,243 (2,071 CUC) in Santiago de Cuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 71,200,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kazan' costs руб 100 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $4,300 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Austin, Texas costs $1.25 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portsmouth costs £4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mobile, Alabama costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)