Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba, Cuba compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 160%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 32693.000 IRR / CUC *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba (Cuba) is 21% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 87,663,790 (2,681 CUC) in Santiago de Cuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 72,200,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $11 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨0.72 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ul'yanovsk costs руб 407 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amritsar costs ₨500 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bratislava costs €30 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (41 minutes ago)