Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela, Spain compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 175 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 34409.822 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is 29% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 75,472,259 (€2,193) in Santiago de Compostela to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 58,593,750 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 600 kn (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €19 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €0.55 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erzurum costs 12TL (29 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4,828 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 22TL (44 minutes ago)