Cost of living comparison between Santiago de Compostela, Spain and Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 34236.747 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is 33% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 65,093,617 (€1,901) in Santiago de Compostela to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,828,125 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Bangkok costs 100 ฿ (6 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Chengdu costs 元13 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rajahmundry costs ₨10,165 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Sebastian costs €0.06 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 4,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$160 (about 2 hours ago)