Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela, Spain compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 200 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 44842.089 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is 71% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 109,644,657 (€2,445) in Santiago de Compostela to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 64,000,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $18 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Southend-on-Sea costs £80 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$82 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 17,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Abuja costs 600 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12,900 (about 1 hour ago)