Cost of living in Santiago de Cali, Colombia compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 351 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.306 IRR / COP *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Cali (Colombia) is 5% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 48,828,125 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 46,571,910 (COL$4,119,210) in Santiago de Cali.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Hyderabad costs ₨25,413 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bloemfontein costs R 30,100 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 120 (42 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Seoul costs ₩250,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$300 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Londrina costs R$ 2.50 (about 3 hours ago)