Cost of living in Santiago de Cali, Colombia compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 425 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.205 IRR / COP *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Cali (Colombia) is 16% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 81,335,452 (COL$6,159,553) in Santiago de Cali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 70,400,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Wichita, Kansas costs $30 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$4.30 (14 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩37,007 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $514,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Adelaide costs AU$1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in London, Ontario costs C$2.20 (about 2 hours ago)