Cost of living in Santiago de Cali, Colombia compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 368 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 12.745 IRR / COP *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Cali (Colombia) is 6% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 74,751,377 (COL$5,865,190) in Santiago de Cali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 70,400,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $30 (16 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Des Moines, Iowa costs $1.85 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bristol costs £5.00 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Macao costs 3,000 Pataca (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 23,500 (about 1 hour ago)