Cost of living in Santiago, Chile compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,558 prices entered by 278 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 50.158 IRR / CLP *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 21% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 88,216,126 (CH$1,758,758) in Santiago to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 73,200,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 3,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 8,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,371 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fresno, California costs $1,169 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kharkiv costs 250₴ (about 2 hours ago)