Cost of living comparison between Santiago, Chile and Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,579 prices entered by 179 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 47.564 IRR / CLP *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 18% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 57,401,269 (CH$1,206,827) in Santiago to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,828,125 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Madras costs ₨3.75 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$430 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Trieste costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 373,000 (about 1 hour ago)