Cost of living in Santiago, Chile compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 115%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,345 prices entered by 315 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 61.901 IRR / CLP *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 52% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 102,626,172 (CH$1,657,920) in Santiago to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 67,500,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mykolayiv costs 18₴ (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 300 Ft (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM230 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $7 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $100 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 300 kr (about 1 hour ago)