Cost of living in Santander, Spain compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 107%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 38817.332 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santander (Spain) is 50% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 96,247,992 (€2,480) in Santander to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 64,100,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,110 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $0.00 (18 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Malé costs 1.00 Rufiyaa (18 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Sacramento, California costs $0.19 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iquique costs CH$1,200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)