Cost of living in Santander, Spain compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 34408.998 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santander (Spain) is 37% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 53,368,146 (€1,551) in Santander to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 39,062,500 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in São José dos Campos costs R$ 10 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Genoa costs €10 (23 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €5.00 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ankara costs 98,600TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santander costs €169 (about 1 hour ago)