Cost of living in Santander, Spain compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 121%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 41650.575 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santander (Spain) is 60% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 101,444,101 (€2,436) in Santander to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 63,300,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Salvador costs R$ 3,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 932 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Canberra costs AU$23,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Jose costs ₡ 190 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Southampton costs £11 (about 2 hours ago)