Cost of living in Santa Teresa, Venezuela compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan and Santa Teresa have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan or the parallel street rate in Santa Teresa.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 3562.811 IRR / VEF *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Teresa (Venezuela) is 73% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 119,517,452 (Bs 33,546) in Santa Teresa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 68,900,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $1.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brisbane costs AU$100 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kampala costs 3,469,800 Shilling (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (about 2 hours ago)