Cost of living in Santa Teresa, Venezuela compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan and Santa Teresa have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan or the parallel street rate in Santa Teresa.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 3257.807 IRR / VEF *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Teresa (Venezuela) is 73% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 115,649,317 (Bs 35,499) in Santa Teresa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 66,800,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Suva costs 10,000 FJ$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Iquique costs CH$473,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Bangkok costs 160 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)