Cost of living in Santa Teresa, Venezuela compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan and Santa Teresa have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan or the parallel street rate in Santa Teresa.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 3294.300 IRR / VEF *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Teresa (Venezuela) is 71% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 111,442,872 (Bs 33,829) in Santa Teresa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 65,300,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Samsun costs 150TL (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $3,558 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 100 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kolkata costs ₨100 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brussels costs €7 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 7,116 ฿ (22 minutes ago)