Cost of living in Santa Rosa, Argentina compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 2074.177 IRR / ARS *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Rosa (Argentina) is 11% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 66,100,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 59,092,089 (ARS $28,489) in Santa Rosa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $99 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,440 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $35 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Almaty costs 80,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨45,743 (about 2 hours ago)