Cost of living in Santa Marta, Colombia compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.688 IRR / COP *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is 13% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 62,000,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 53,747,882 (COL$4,598,486) in Santa Marta.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kozhikode costs ₨44 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.51 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 0.00 ₪ (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $100 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨400 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cebu City costs Php1,700,000 (42 minutes ago)