Cost of living in Santa Marta, Colombia compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.205 IRR / COP *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is about the same as in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 63,436,133 (COL$4,804,034) in Santa Marta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 62,000,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $13 (2 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Wichita, Kansas costs $30 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$4.30 (18 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩37,007 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $514,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Adelaide costs AU$1.00 (about 2 hours ago)