Cost of living in Santa Marta, Colombia compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.318 IRR / COP *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is 15% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 58,593,750 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 49,707,532 (COL$4,391,770) in Santa Marta.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,300 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oxford costs £3.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 85 Ft (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lucca costs €500 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Montpellier costs €7 (31 minutes ago)