Cost of living in Santa Marta, Colombia compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.102 IRR / COP *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is 17% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 69,000,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 57,432,528 (COL$5,172,959) in Santa Marta.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 7,500TL (2 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Lyon costs €0.00 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Los Angeles, California costs $5.28 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Pamplona costs €404 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 10 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Västerås costs 11 kr (about 1 hour ago)