Cost of living in Santa Maria, Brazil compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 9985.193 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Maria (Brazil) is about the same as in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 60,742,501 (R$ 6,083) in Santa Maria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 58,593,750 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Madras costs ₨52 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨360 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $12 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨25 (37 minutes ago)