Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul, Brazil compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 9934.470 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul (Brazil) is 13% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 55,361,777 (R$ 5,573) in Santa Cruz do Sul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,828,125 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Munich costs €1,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warangal costs ₨100 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shenzhen costs 元14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 15 (about 2 hours ago)