Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul, Brazil compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 9722.505 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul (Brazil) is 12% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 73,818,512 (R$ 7,593) in Santa Cruz do Sul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 65,800,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$150,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €900 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Herzliya costs 500 ₪ (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €29 (about 1 hour ago)