Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 303 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 5189.056 IRR / BOB *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 30% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 92,247,395 ($b17,777) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 70,700,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Groningen costs €45 (1 minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Eugene, Oregon costs $610 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Innsbruck costs €12 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 3,200 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Pune costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Northampton costs £86 (about 1 hour ago)