Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 276 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 4707.670 IRR / BOB *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 18% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 75,310,956 ($b15,997) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 63,900,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,150 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Winnipeg costs C$180 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pattaya costs 180 ฿ (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $12 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riverside, California costs $8 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Iasi costs 4.38 lei (about 1 hour ago)