Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 261 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 4800.157 IRR / BOB *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 20% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 77,807,966 ($b16,209) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 64,800,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €62 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £0.99 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$367,830 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 350 (about 1 hour ago)