Cost of living in Santa Clara, Cuba compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 32495.000 IRR / CUC *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Clara (Cuba) is 38% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 89,256,295 (2,747 CUC) in Santa Clara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 64,500,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Petropolis costs R$ 3.90 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,220 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $3,010 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Poprad costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bloemfontein costs R 15 (about 2 hours ago)