Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste, Brazil compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 173%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 11434.805 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste (Brazil) is 56% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 114,651,689 (R$ 10,027) in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 73,600,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $39 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨1,300 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $60 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $10 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Halifax costs C$80 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rajahmundry costs ₨25,000 (about 2 hours ago)