Cost of living in Santa Ana, California, United States compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 188%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 277 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 32659.000 IRR / USD *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Ana, California (United States) is 138% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 173,321,405 ($5,307) in Santa Ana, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 72,700,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Corpus Christi, Texas costs $676 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Jundiai costs R$ 900 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kandy costs 1.00 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Kota Kinabalu costs RM28 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)