Cost of living in Sanliurfa, Turkey compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 8980.239 IRR / TRY *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sanliurfa (Turkey) is 28% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 66,400,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 47,702,244 (5,312TL) in Sanliurfa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Doha costs 8 ﷼ (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Liverpool costs £71 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €12 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bozeman, Montana costs $18 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $23,280 (about 4 hours ago)