Cost of living in Sandakan, Malaysia compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 8120.067 IRR / MYR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sandakan (Malaysia) is 4% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 64,782,082 (RM7,978) in Sandakan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 62,200,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 50 kn (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prešov costs €4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tehran costs ﷼ 40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,720 (about 2 hours ago)