Cost of living in Sandakan, Malaysia compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 7679.786 IRR / MYR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sandakan (Malaysia) is about the same as in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 69,900,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 67,841,926 (RM8,834) in Sandakan.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pyongyang costs 392 ₩ (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cotonou costs 130,000 Franc (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 25 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zvishavane District costs $1.40 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)