Cost of living in Sandakan, Malaysia compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 7580.310 IRR / MYR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sandakan (Malaysia) is 5% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 65,600,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 62,389,229 (RM8,230) in Sandakan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 100 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €25 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Durham, North Carolina costs $65 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 250 (32 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (32 minutes ago)