Cost of living in Sanandaj, Iran compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan and Sanandaj have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan or the parallel street rate in Sanandaj.
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018.
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sanandaj (Iran) is 56% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 116,454,461 in Sanandaj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 74,600,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 20 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,525 (42 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cape Town costs R 17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salvador costs R$ 330 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Queretaro costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 105 (about 1 hour ago)