Cost of living in San Sebastian, Spain compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 38746.037 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Sebastian (Spain) is 66% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 116,194,166 (€2,999) in San Sebastian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 70,200,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuwait City costs Dinar 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$645 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $4.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Moresby costs 900 Kina (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Almaty costs 10,000 KZT (about 2 hours ago)