Cost of living comparison between San Sebastian, Spain and Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 34578.062 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Sebastian (Spain) is 53% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 59,638,656 (€1,725) in San Sebastian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 39,062,500 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨20 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$12,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Winnipeg costs C$186 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 28,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shijiazhuang costs 元20 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zaragoza costs €10 (30 minutes ago)