Cost of living in San Sebastian, Spain compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 41836.682 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Sebastian (Spain) is 80% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 116,758,124 (€2,791) in San Sebastian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 64,700,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reggio nell'Emilia costs €11 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toowoomba costs AU$1,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 17,200 (14 minutes ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Kuala Lumpur costs RM7 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $60 (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,118 (27 minutes ago)