Cost of living in San Salvador, El Salvador compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 402 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 32435.000 IRR / USD *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Salvador (El Salvador) is 25% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 48,686,547 ($1,501) in San Salvador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 39,062,500 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €300 (12 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $40 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,525 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 8 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antalya costs 700TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €62 (about 1 hour ago)