Cost of living in San Pedro Sula, Honduras compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 1782.456 IRR / HNL *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Pedro Sula (Honduras) is 30% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 81,721,226 (L 45,848) in San Pedro Sula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 62,700,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 45 (13 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bangkok costs 1,490 ฿ (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Valletta costs €415 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Manila costs Php270 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €1.89 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)