Cost of living in San Pedro Sula, Honduras compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 178 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1502.003 IRR / HNL *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Pedro Sula (Honduras) is 12% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 78,406,946 (L 52,202) in San Pedro Sula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 70,000,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨1.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 2,400 zł (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$60,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Washington D.C. costs $360 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Chengdu costs 元3,488 (23 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Charleston, South Carolina costs $1,220 (23 minutes ago)