Cost of living in San Pedro Sula, Honduras compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1399.752 IRR / HNL *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Pedro Sula (Honduras) is about the same as in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 69,542,928 (L 49,682) in San Pedro Sula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 67,900,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$400 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 260 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minsk costs 10 BYN (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 3.70 (39 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Novi Sad costs 100 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)