Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza, Mexico compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 2017.783 IRR / MXN *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza (Mexico) is 55% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 112,997,922 (Mex$ 56,001) in San Nicolás de los Garza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 72,900,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Novi Sad costs 156 Дин. (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco costs Mex$ 140 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kochi costs ₨36,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Saint Petersburg costs руб 350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 299 (about 1 hour ago)