Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza, Mexico compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1861.288 IRR / MXN *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza (Mexico) is 43% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 103,327,194 (Mex$ 55,514) in San Nicolás de los Garza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 72,400,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$2.50 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 24,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$500 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Lanzhou costs 元1,800 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr16,000 (about 1 hour ago)