Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Arroyos, Argentina compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 1970.627 IRR / ARS *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Arroyos (Argentina) is 34% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 70,100,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 46,039,610 (ARS $23,363) in San Nicolás de los Arroyos.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in İzmir costs 1,700TL (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨50 (7 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £3.78 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bandung costs Rp 630,000,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Zaporizhzhya costs 12₴ (28 minutes ago)