Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1582.486 IRR / MXN *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende (Mexico) is 9% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 39,062,500 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 35,632,898 (Mex$ 22,517) in San Miguel de Allende.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Maringá costs R$ 3.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 200 ден (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$45 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubrovnik costs 1,000 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rouen costs €20,000 (about 1 hour ago)