Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes, Argentina compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 2097.255 IRR / ARS *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes (Argentina) is about the same as in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 58,593,750 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 58,437,521 (ARS $27,864) in San Martin de los Andes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨300 (3 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Tyler, Texas costs $1,240 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵6.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Greenville, South Carolina costs $70 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Davao costs Php7,800 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lagos costs 15,000 ₦ (28 minutes ago)