Cost of living in San Luis Potosí, Mexico compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 2144.422 IRR / MXN *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Luis Potosí (Mexico) is 13% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 80,710,177 (Mex$ 37,637) in San Luis Potosí to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 71,200,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 35,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Casablanca costs 80 Dirham (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 45 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 500 Kč (about 2 hours ago)